Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lost!

I have no discipline when it comes to certain things.

I should be sleeping by now, since I have to wake my ass up at 4:30... to be out of the house by 5... to get to gatwick by 6:30... so I can catch my 8:05 a.m. flight to Geneva. Sigh.

But no, instead I'm still awake writing this blog and contemplating whether or not I should watch the new episode of LOST. At least I'm all packed. And besides, if I go to bed now, chances are I won't actually go to sleep that quickly. What's another 45 minutes?

Exactly. LOST, it is.

Goodnight everyone.

p.s. Happy early Valentine's Day! <33

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

you're at the airport right now! Have fun!

And good for you watching Lost! You gotta use those logic skills from college for real world decisions! CSUN would be proud! (And you know I do the same thing) lol
xx