Saturday, February 21, 2009

(Untitled)

I'm late, I know.. but I just got in after being out ALL day.

The good news is I've officially passed all of my first semester classes with distinction. Let's see if I can keep it up for the second semester. (*_*)
Hence, being out to celebrate at the Founder's Arms in Southbank.

I don't really have too much to write about now... I'm pretty tired AND I've been drinking. Which means I don't have the brainergy to find a music video to put up either.

I'm going to a German Carnival party at the Bavarian Beerhouse tomorrow night (where one of my housemates works) so hopefully, I'll remember to post before I go out. The only thing left to do at this point is to get a costume for the party. I wonder what I should dress up as!?!??

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on passing the classes! None of my grades are even DUE from last term until June...how pointless!

Dress up as a beer wench, of course! Or as a princess! Say you are the King Ludwig II's lover, and you live in Neuschwanstein! (Thats the real Bavarian castle that the Cinderella castle is based off of...UNBELIEVABLY gorgeous!...I want to live there...)

Have fun!