Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cold Hands (Warm Heart)

I am freezing. It seems Mr. Mak has made some type of mistake with the heaters. He was supposed to add hours, not take them away. This kind of neglect is just cruel... especially on snowy days when I'm actually feeling good about doing school work. I wish I had a space heater. Better yet, I wish I had a fireplace!

I've spent the last few hours trying to write and re-write cover letters to send with my CV for internships. But it's hard to concentrate when your hands are too cold to type without shivering. Brrrrrr. I've resorted to making a hot cup of tea every 30 minutes so I can keep the juices flowing.

So here I am, in my room, frozen to the core - despite the thermals, sweats, socks and fuggs. I think I might have to call it an early night, just so I can wrap myself in blankets. I swear it's like 40 degrees in here..

Oh well. Here's hoping for another Vampire Bond dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suffer from the cold, too; especially when I'm sitting at the computer trying to do home work. I use energy-efficient items to keep warm. Check out the website IGMproducts.com

: )