Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pure Imagination

I haven't really done much in the last couple of days. After my welcome program finished on Wednesday I've spent a lot of time at home, with exception to doing a little bit of sight-seeing, attending a local London party on Saturday night and going out for breakfast on Sunday morning. For the most part, I spent today keeping out of the rain (or what my housemate likes to call "proper English weather"). So during all this indoor time, I managed to put together a little something with collected pictures and video clips of summer. And I finished it just in time... because I actually DO have school-related stuff to do tomorrow and Thursday.

So I'm thinking that this post doesn't really warrant a roman numeral because it's more of a reminiscing thing than it is newly informative. Whatever... it makes sense to me.

It was a lot of fun to make, and I found myself getting lost in it and sometimes forgetting where I am. I half expected to just pick up my cell phone and call any one of you to meet up for coffee. But no worries... if anything, it kept me from feeling lonely.

Anyway here it is... enjoy!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

excellent timing, as I am feeling in need of good memories today! I miss you and love you!

Miss A said...

Soooo you are sooo creative and awesome and so is your little slideshow/video... Miss u mann and hope your having a great time over there!!! love you always!!!